Bringing Unity To Your Entire Visualisation System
Building upon the success of our live WinCC demos at our Talking TIA V18 seminars, we are back with a highly requested workshop that seeks to answer all of the major questions that you may have about the new WinCC Unified platform.
These deep-dive sessions are run exclusively by our in-house technical support team that provide an equal blend between product functionality discovery & live use-case demonstrations that walk you through various configuration and set-up tasks.
So what can you expect to be covered at our workshops?
Part 1|1hr System Study
- Introduction to WinCC Unified Hardware & Software Platform
- WinCC Unified System Highlights
- WinCC Unified vs Existing WinCC Platform
- WinCC Unified Licensing
- WinCC Unified HTML5 Web Client Overview
- WinCC Unified Options; Audit Basis, Collaboration, Database Storage, Logging & Reporting
- WinCC Unified Edge Apps
- WinCC Unified Security
- WinCC Unified Data2Unified & Modernisation Checker
Part 2| 2hr Live Demonstrations
- SIMATIC WinCC Unified VoT Configuration
- Design & Configuration of Simple TIA Portal Faceplates
- Creation of Screen Navigation & Screen Windows
- Configuration of Users & Roles
- Configuration of Alarms & Messages
- Configuration of Data & Alarm Logging
Part 3|20-30m 'Next Steps'
- UED Application & Technical Support
- How we can assist with your Unified Journey
- Q&A / Further Actions
Events are either being held at local Underwoods branches or in our dedicated training room at our HQ in Enfield.Below are a list of all remaining workshop locations.
To enquire about a workshop in your local area, contact your local Underwoods branch.