Coded Non-Contact Sensor
The NCS is a stainless steel, coded non-contact interlock switch for use in a series of machinery safety applications. Unlike regular magnetic switches, it is based upon hall-effect technology that is immune to vibration, shock and contact bounce. This means that if you're existing magnetic switches are susceptible to nuisance tripping, this is the ideal replacement.
The safety sensors stainless steel hosuing has been fully sealed to IP69K so it can withstand the arduous cleaning processes required in hygienic wash-down areas within food, beverage, and pharmaceutical plants.
Thanks to its integrated electronics that monitors for faults, this sensor ensures the safety relay does not enter a fault state, irrelevant of the approach direction.
- With an operating distance of 20mm, it boasts one of the markets largest switching distances
- Copes with a high level of misalignment
- Can be used as a coded interlock in accordance with EN14119
- LED indication for status monitoring
- Supplied with a variety of termination options